Tuesday, October 7, 2008

6 Random Things

Thanks to dear Jessica Hilden you all get to learn a little bit more about me. So here goes. Six random things.

1. There are 5 kids in my family and I am the only on that is left-handed and the only one that has brown hair (hence my blog name:) )

2. I was in 4-H as a child and showed sheep and then pigs. I was so good at showing pigs that I was the grand champion swine showman for 2 years in a row

3. I am very very afraid of touching/holding chickens and rabbits (both can sense my fear and peck/bite me)

4. When I was 12 I had a cyst on one of my ovaries that was the size of a cantaloupe. It was discovered during my sports physical - and if I hadn't wanted to join the swim team I probably would have never found it (well, until it burst) because I thought I was just getting fat.

5. I played the flute in the elementary school and middle school band

6. I was quite often mistaken for a boy in my younger years. Lets just say a bowl cut on a 2-5th grade girl isn't the best choice.

I don't have anyone else to tag - except Jason Beal should really get on the ball and do his!

3 comments:

The Beals said...

Pigs eh?! Sheep eh?! Chickens eh?! You didn't happen to grow up in Hutch did you?

PS, Jason does need to get on the boat doesn't he!

~julie

Jessica said...

Love the new look, but the new look needs a new post....just saying..

The Beals said...

I agree, new look, new post.