Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yumm-O!

Today I brought ginger cookies to work to share with my co-workers. I just wanted to let everyone know that this batch of cookies I baked might be the finest ginger cookies I have ever made. No joke. Usually I mix the cookie dough too much so when they bake the cookies get crispy or I bake them too long and they get crunchy. When everyone knows that a ginger cookies should be really soft and chewy, the crispy and crunchy turn out can be somewhat disappointing (although they still taste really good:) ) I just wanted to give my self a pat on the back for this job well done (a little praise for myself isn't a bad thing, right?). Also, I hope everyone who got to eat one really enjoyed the deliciousness that is a ginger cookie :) I think I finally did my grandmother's cookies recipe proud. Yea!

3 comments:

The Beals said...

Mmmm yummy. sounds delici-o-so!

The Beals said...

Thanks for the Ginger Cookies. You weren't kidding, they were PERFECT!

Jessica said...

Thanks for sending some home with Dave. They were excellent! YUM!