Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF

Thank God Its Friday! That's right people. This week has been a doosey and I can't tell you how excited I am for the weekend. Here is a list of things I plan to do.
1. Not think about work
2. Hang out with Tubby, my parent's black lab
3. Scrapbook until I can't do it anymore, or I just get too tired
4. Watch the Gophers beat the Badgers in football on Saturday
5. Sleep in and stay in my P.J's most of the day
6. Do some laundry
7. Maybe make some ginger cookies
8. Cruise the H-Town Mall. If you have never experienced it, believe me .....you're not missing much.
9. Hang out with my awesome brother
10. RELAX

As dull and non-eventful as these plans seem, I am actually looking forward to it. It seems that in life I am always waiting for things to slow down. Thinking that someday I will eventually have more time to myself and to spend doing things that I really enjoy. Well, I am sad to inform all of you I don't think that will ever really happen, the life slowing down part. I thought that when college was over I would have all this free time because I wouldn't have to study. Its amazing how that "free" time gets filled up so quickly and I don't even realize it.
So this weekend of not having anything that I ABSOLUTELY must do is an amazing weekend to me and i am so juiced.
I hope all of you also have a wonderful weekend and get to do some relaxing, something fun and maybe even something productive. Just please, no one think of work until 6 a.m. on Monday morning (or in Kendra's case, 5 a.m.! :) )

Peace out

2 comments:

Kendra said...

icky. i did get up at 5 am and had to think about work!

Jessica said...

So...did you accomplish all 10 things? Sounds like a lovely, relaxing weekend.