Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh, Mocha....I love you!


On my recent trip to Grand Marais, I was able to stop by my most favorite coffee shop: The Java Moose.
I love this place. They take their time to make each guest the most delicious coffee drink/concoction, and I really appreciate that. Its a far cry from the crazy busy Caribous and Starbucks I am used to in the sky ways of Minneapolis, let me tell you.
I really went for it at the Java Moose and ordered my most favorite coffee drink; the Mocha. As an adolescent and teenager I would get them every year on our family vacation. I had not a care in the world that the whipped cream on top was pretty much my daily allowance of calories, or that I would have to run and /or bike for miles and miles to burn them off. I had no clue, nor did I care. All I cared about was that it was delicious - and it was, every single time. So I ordered one, whipped cream and all. And let me tell you it was heaven. Yum-0, in the purest sense of the word (or phrase).

No comments: